• ONLY ONES FOCUSED ON PREVENTION through a free training service. We make a difference by not dedicating ourselves solely to sales.
• We focus on the MOST DANGEROUS AREAS. We teach our clients to distinguish those areas of greatest danger and therefore minimizing the risks.
• A well-managed SCHEDULE of expiration dates for equipment and inspections allows us to permanently monitor our clients.
• Our WEEKLY CONTACT with the client, allows us to anticipate future needs and be available as an option to quote or for any additional requirements.
• We specify and define TECHNICAL DATA such as adequate pressure, discharge time, area covered by the extinguisher, places where its use is applied.
• PROMPT delivery of the product and other customer requests.
CERTIFIED IN STANDARDS
- NFPA 10 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- NFPA 20 PUMPS
- NFPA 13 SPRINKLERS
- NFPA 11 FOAM
- NFPA 24 INSTALLATION OF WATER NETWORKS
- NFPA 15 FIXED SPRAY SYSTEMS FOR PULVERIZED WATER
- NFPA 30 STORAGE OF INFLAMMABLE AND COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS
- NFPA 25 TESTING WATER NETWORKS
- NFPA 20 FIRE PUMPS
- FIRE SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
We faithfully believe in moral, ethical, and professional values since without these values organizations do not transcend. Therefore, it is difficult to obtain constant growth, that is why we forged ourselves on these principles.
Our commitment is to serve as suitable support for the protection of industrial safety, promoting prevention of fire outbreaks, fire accidents and providing the best line of firefighting equipment. We additionally guide and support you to follow fire safety procedures in your company.
MISSION & VISION
To be your fire equipment safety company and protect the lives and equipment of our clients through our products, services, and technical accessories. To be a certified company with certified executives by ANSUL FIRE SCHOOL in the US and NFPA in the standards: 10, 11,13,15,16,20,24,25,30,72, Fire Systems Management.
To become a leading company in prevention and extinction of fire attempts, through the diversification and expansion of collateral services to our operations, seeking to unify a better service that allows increasing productivity, service capacity and a profit margin.